dissabte, 1 de març del 2008

My cousin


MY COUSIN:

He’s Aleix is my cousin. Went he was born I went to the hospital to saw him, and my uncles said if I want to do bridesmaid, and of course I said yes!
He’s only 1 year but for his age he’s tall. He has a green and grey eyes, his eyes are strange, because went he stay in the shadow his eyes are dark green but went he stay in the sun his eyes are green-grey, a strange color that I never had seen. He’s blonde, it’s strange because all the family has dark hair, but I think that when he will be older his hair will change.
He is little, but this doesn’t mean that he hasn’t got a character. He is very nice, when someone go to him they always smile, although when he has bad humor, it’s terrible because he starts to put bad faces and crying, and nobody can catch him. Also he has a strongly character, because if you did something that he didn’t like he always start “speaking” he said “eh eh”, but not whit a nice voice if not with a strongly voice. Sometimes he has two-faced, because a part that he is a nice baby, he sometimes search the people for lunch or dinner, for the food, he is intelligent for this, and for other things. How he is a baby he is a naughty, he loves playing whit “lego”, and always went I finished to do a house he just destroyed it.
He is my first little cousin, my other cousin are older than me, for this I considerate that he is a treasure, maybe are my imaginations, but sometimes when I was sad, he came to me and he sits in my legs, and he huge me or sometimes he does the clown! It’s very nice! Maybe he does involuntary, but this thing do that day by day I love him much, because I must to say that first of all, I thought that he was a “silly” baby, because everybody do more case, maybe are the jealous, but now I don’t think so and I think that it’s the best cousin that someone can has.


part 1.wav