dijous, 10 de gener del 2008

hello :) I'm...

Hi =)

My name is Mercè Bolasell, and I'm 15 years old. I live in Cstelló d'Empúries. My favorite sport is basketball I play this sport since eight years ago., i love so much. I wait that i can continuing playing more years.

My favorite hobby it's stay on the computer, and see films, a lot of kind of films, especially romantic films, and also I love read books, but i prefer read in spanish or catalan than in englhis, but this summer i read a littel book in english, i think that was complicated but in the end i can do =)

This summer I went to
Oxford 3 weeks,
for leran english and basketball, this 3 weeks were fantastic! fabolous, because I learned a lot and I met a lot of people of differents countris.
I think that this "holidays" are better for everybody, because you learn english is good for your future, how we said in clas this morning.

byye :) see you