divendres, 31 d’octubre del 2008

My email!

My first blog of the year, well not of the year if not of 2batx, on my portfolio =)
And this will be... my email, I change some things, for example the long phrase, that I can’t understand.


Hi :)

My name is Mercè Bolasell, and I'm 16 years old. I live in Castelló d'Empúries with my parents and my dog, his name is Puc, I’ve a brother too but he’s 28, and he live in Platja d’Aro with his wife, she is Brazilian, they met when they are students in Madrid, and fell in love. My favorite sport is basketball, I love so much, I play for eight years ago... I hope that I can play more years, but not in the LEB league if not in a normal, I won’t like became famous and play with Barça, Penya or in a big club of women’s team. My favorite hobby apart of basketball its dancing, I dance in a group called “esbart de Castelló d’Empúries” with my friends, we do a dance of Catalonia and another countries, but isn’t the typical dance like sardana if not it’s different, I like it, because I dance for eleven years, maybe is so much but when I went to university I think that I will want to finish. I love watching tv, especially see films, for this my TDR, it’s based in films and genetic, this is two topics that I like it, well my TDR my work is watching films when the main charter have a genetic disease, and after discover which is this illness, for my it’s a very interesting topic and I think that I can do a good job. Well, this is all!

See you on Friday in class =)