divendres, 30 de maig del 2008

Final evaluation

Observing your portfolio, can you see an improvement on your level of Englis since September 2007? Where, for example?

Yes, I improve my level of English thanks the portfolio, for example now I use phrasal verbs and before I didn’t use, I thing that the phrasal verbs are a good things because everybody use it. And also now I don’t use so much the Word THAN,a girl Olivia, that she thing that she (She has a doppleganger?) well I use it, but not always than in September, because now I know when it’s possible to use and when no. And my first writing was words easiest and I spoke a littel be like a indian, with very easy verbs name is Mercè Bolasell, and I'm 15 years old. I live in (hello :) I'm... ), the typical verbs and easiest. And also a mistake in my oral presentation is that I put the verb stay, if not the verb be, it's a fault that in this therm I did to.. because I translate in catalan and I put stay instated of be, (In my first oral presentation, in class I said a lot of times I stay there with, I stay ...)

Wich activity best shows your level of English?
I think that the best activity for show our English it’s the oral presentation, because apart from speak in English, we must to search some new words, and chose words that everybody can understand, and you need to do a good structure because the people can understand you.

Which activites were really USEFUL for you to improve your English?
I think that are two activities for improve our English, one of this is in Aula d’Idiomes, because there you can do the things that you must more, reading, listening, speaking, in Aula d’idiomes we did all the things. And for improve, mainly, it’s the blog and portfolio because we learn new words, for things that we explain and normally this words we use in real live.

Wich activites did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?
Maybe the thing that is less useful for improve our English it’s the observation of the other oral presentations, because normally we listening, and if we writing some things we can lose the topic that the person explains.

Wich activites did you enjoy doing and would like to do agains next year?
The game are very funny and I like so much do it, and speak with Annika it’s interesting because we can practice our English with a people who lives in England, and we must to thing a lot, because she have understand us. And of course the computers it's a very good thing, and funny because there we improve a lot of thinks and we learn