divendres, 30 de maig del 2008

Interview

Today I’m with Rihanna who is a very popular star of the world.
Hello Rihanna, thank you for spending your time with me. It’s a very big honor to speak with you
Hi, for me it’s a great honor to be here, it isn’t a problem, because I love speaking (lol)

Well, this year you have had a lot of success, are you surprised?
Yes, because this is like a dream, I never thought that this could happen to me.

But, when you started to sing, at 15 years old, were you aware that you could be so successful?
Well, when I was 15 I thought that singing was only a hobby and I never imagined this!

The song Unfaithful speaks about being unfaithful to a boy, is it something that you feel guilty about ?
Yes, you know when you are a teenager and you have the first boyfriend, and after you don’t want one. But I felt guitly and so I sang this song.

Someone broken your heart?
No, at the moment no. I hope that never happens to me.

Do you go out with a celebrity or do you prefer a normal boy?
It’s about the person not their social class. I only want a boy that loves me and I love him.

Thanks for your attention and I had a great time with you.
Thanks you’re welcome!


interview.wma