divendres, 30 de maig del 2008

Informal dialogue

Tania: Who are you? (angry voice)
Polly: well i’m, i’m Polly
Tania: And what do you do there?
Polly: I come here for speaks with Jamie, about the other day
Tania: and what happened the other day Jamie?
Jaime: well, I went to the party, and I met Polly and and...
Tania: and what happened after??! Come on Jaime answer quickly
Polly: Oh my good it’s so later, my father said that I must to be in house at 7 o’clock
Tania: No Polly, don’t go out! I think that the person who wasn’t wanted there is me.
Jaime: But Tania, this isn’t that looks
Tania: And what looks Jaime?! Bye Jaime, good luck for you and for your new girlfriend..
(a big slam who did Tania)

informal dialoge.w...
well the dialoge I try to do the voice of angry, the boy, for distinguhis the difference, but I thing that isn't notice so much...