dilluns, 17 de novembre del 2008

Dialoge


- Hello, good night everybody! today we have a very famous person that I know that you meet him.

- Hi Guardiola, how are you?

- Good night everybody! Well, I'm fine and very happy that I'm here! his is a great program, and I love it.

- lol. Thanks you are very polite, aah...well, now, that you have a excellent team with greater players. Did you feel luky?

- Mmm, well, yes yes. The true it's that Laporta went to me and said that if I want to be the coach of F.C.B I'm to amaze.

- I hope you see very differences like F.C.Athletic?

- So, yes, it's normal especially with pressure of the aficionats, you know, you meet this world.

- Oh, yes yes it's true. I remember my firts days of work. But this isn't the interview about me, you know, it's about you.

- Yes I know it. I think that is time for leave because tomorrow I have a training on morning with my players.

- OK, OK amh I understand you! Good luck for the match of this weekend.

- Thanks, see you!

- Bye bye! and good night spectator see you tomorrow at this time with oter famous!

laiamerce.wav

this is the dialoge, about the Humms, aaams, ahh, that Laia and Me did in class