dilluns, 4 de maig del 2009

The day that a dream came true

Everybody have a dream and believes that it doesn’t come true, but maybe the 1% of the possibilities that this dream came true exists, and these will pas. I also have this kind of dream.
I dream about the day that my favourite basketball player five me and autograph. First of all I went to the match, and in the half of the match, thank the number of my place of the pavilion. I won an autograph of my idol. But always when I came to see him the clock ringsOne day my dream came true, I went to saw Barça – Madrid with my friends. All was perfect Barça won and in the half part the speaker said: “Please the number 208 comes here please” I did a scream, a strong happy scream, was my number! All the people looked me. I ran to the basket track and he asked who are my favourite player, I said Jº Carles Navarro, and in few minutes we were in the track speaking. I was nervous he spoke me, and said if I want to be a good player I only have to believe in me, and a port of this he gave me his autograph, and two kisses.This day was perfect, I was the invidious of all my friends, and my dream came true! Now I think that all came be true.