dilluns, 4 de maig del 2009

Think of a profession that is dying our. Write a dialogue

One day two farmers, on for 60 years and the other of 35 years speak about his profession

  • Jon: Hello Mr. James, I know that you are on of the old farmer of this town. I’d a farm also
  • Mr James: Hi, well this is true; my sons wouldn’t be a farmer because they said that this profession hasn’t got future.
  • Jon: But I believe that the technology changed a lot, right not?
  • Mr. James: Yes, yes, if you compare the machines for put an example, in the 70s century I worked with animals, we lived in an old house next to the farm...
  • Jon: Well my family used to work in a big farm but now the times changed and my family hasn’t got it, but before the crisis we lived in a country house next to the farm and with the animals pasture there.
  • Mr. James: Jon you didn’t understand me, I want said that before everybody, without exception lived in the country house, and they produced his food, and worked with vegetables and animals. Actually the framers can live in the town and thanks the new machines can know what happens in their propriety.
  • Jon: Ah, OK sorry, I confuse the words that you said!
  • Mr James: Don’t worry, Well Jon I must to go with my animals. So long
  • Jon: Ok, bye bye Mr James See you.